||This list of signers appears in the January 2, 2015 issue of Executive Intelligence Review.
Prominent Signers of the Resolution
[PDF version of this list]
- Julio C. González, former Secretary of State; university professor, Buenos Aires
- Carlos Alberto Baltazar Perez Galindo, attorney, Buenos Aires
- Dr. Hans Köchler Pres., International Progress Organization, Vienna
- Michael Machura, counsellor, engineer, Österreichischer Wirtschaftsrat
- David Comissiong, Pres., Clement Payne Movement; former Senator, former Director, Commission for Pan-African Affairs
- María Luz Navarrete Alarcón, V.P. of Social Security, Aquí la Gente Citizens Movement, Santiago
- Jhon Jairo Jaramillo, Prof. Liberal Arts, Univ. of el Valle
- Hugo Andersen, Director, Taarnby Karroserifabrik, Taarnby
- John Scales Avery, Assoc. Prof. Emeritus, Dept. of Chemistry, Univ. of Copenhagen; chair, Danish Peace Academy
- Anika Termanyi Lylloff, violinist
- Mohammed Mafoud, head, Danish-Syrian Union
- Thomas Grønlund Nielsen, physics lecturer, Herlufsholm Skole
- Jens Jorgen Nielsen, lecturer, Niels Brock Business School
- Ole Skjold, former director, Ole Skjold ApS, Frederikssund
- Erling Svendsen, former Pres., Danish Wheat Growers Assn., Hvalso
- Ole Valentin-Hjorth, economist
- Georges Beriachvili, pianist, Paris, Ile de France
- Jacques Cheminade, Pres., Soidarité et Progrès
- Col. Alain Corvez (ret.), Counsellor, international strategy and former advisor to the General-in-Command of UNIFIL
- Pierre Eboundit, Pres., Pan-African League, Umoja, Reims
- Ali Rastbeen, Pres., Geopolitical Academy of Paris
- Dr. Louis Reymondon, honorary surgeon of French hospitals; Pres., VietAmitié (France-Vietnam Friendship Assn.)
- Jean-Jacques Seymour, radio journalist, Paris
- Bassam Tahhan, Franco-Syrian Prof. of Geostrategy, Ecole nationale supérieure des techniques avancées (ENSTA), Paris
- Wolfgang Effenberger, publicist, Bavaria
- Dr. Josef Gruber, Prof. Emeritus, Hagen
- Ekaterina Medvedeva-Schwerbock, actress, Berlin
- Alena Petrova, General Director, Art Assemblee Agency, GmbH, Baden-Wurtemberg
- Dorothea Schleifenbaumm, County Councilwoman, Siegen-Wittgenstein
- Dr. Gallus Strobel, Mayor, Triberg, Baden-Württemberg
- Dmitris Tzamouranis, Greek visual artist, Berlin
- H.C. von Sponeck, former UN Assistant Secretary General
- Prof. Dr. Carl-Otto Weiss, Research Director, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), Braunschweig
- Helga Zepp-LaRouche, founder, Schiller Inst., Wiesbaden
- Leonidas Chrysanthopoulos, Ambassador (ret.); Political Secretariat of EPAM (United People's Front)
- Panos Kammenos, Pres., Independent Greeks; Member, Hellenic Parliament, Athens
- Lefteris Karayannis, Ambassador (ret.); diplomatic advisor to Panos Kammenos, Athens
- Theodore Katsanevas, chair, Drachma Five Star, Athens
- Gen. Konstantinos Konstantinides (ret.), Generals Against Nuclear War
- Dr. George Pararas-Carayannis, chair, 6th International Tsunami Symposium; Pres., Tsunami Society International; editor, Science of Tsunami Hazards
- Dr. George Tsobanoglou, V.P., International Sociological Assn., Research committee on Sociotechnics/Sociological Practice
- Jacques Bacamurwanko, former Ambassador of Burundi to the U.S., N.Y.
- Dr. Vinod Saighal, Exec. Dir., Eco Monitors Society, New Delhi
- Arun Shrivastava, author, New Delhi
- Eugene Douglas, LaRouche Irish Brigade, Armagh
- Antonella Banaudi, opera singer, Sanremo
- Gabriele Chiurli, Tuscany Regional Council, Arezzo
- Nino Galloni, economist, Rome
- Alfonso Gianni, Director, Cercare Ancora Foundation, Rome
- Tiberio Graziani, Pres., Inst. of Advanced Studies in Geopolitics, Rome
- Enzo Siviero, National Council of Universities, Padua
- Valentina Iorio Tomasetti, City Councilwoman, Galliate Lombardo
- Chandra Muzaffar, Pres., International Movement for a Just World, Kuala Lumpur
- Luis Benito Acosta Jiménez, agronomist, Director General, Agronomy Federation of Mexico City
- Carlos Arellano Palma, architectural engineer, Mexican Assn. of Engineers, Mexico City
- Esteban Palma Bautista, civil engineer, Mexican Assn. of Engineers, Mexico City
- Gaston Pardo-Pérez, journalist, Reseau Voltaire, Veracruz, Coatepec
- Rosa Elia Romero Guzmán, Federal Congresswoman, Oaxaca
- Yufang Guo, chair, Jomec International, Rotterdam
- José Francisco Rosales Argüello, V.P., COPPPAL; Justice, Nicaragua Supreme Court
- Mario Rognoni, journalist, businessman, engineer, Panama City
- Julio A. Mendoza, architect, Pres., Chamber of Housing and Infrastructure of Paraguay
- Sergei Cherkasov, Deputy Director for Research, State Geological Museum, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
- Guzel A. Danukalova, Inst. of Geology, Ufa Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences, Ufa
- Victor Kuzin, head, Moscow Bureau for the Defense of Human Rights without Borders, Moscow
- Stanislav N. Nekrasov, Prof.; Chair, International Legal and Futurological Information Agency, Yekaterinburg
- Alexander D. Petrushin, Inst. for Demography, Migration, and Regional Development, Moscow
- Sergey Pulinets, Space Research Inst., Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
- Sergei V. Zaitsev, Inst. of Solid State Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Chernogolovka, Moscow Region
- Olga Zinovieva, co-chair, Rossiya Segodnya Zinoviev Club, Moscow
- Jan Carnogursky, former Czechoslovak dissident; former Slovak Justice Minister
- Sebastian Martin, Director, Noticanarias.com, Puerto del Rosario, Islas Canarias
- Javier Otazu Ojer, Economics Prof., UNED, Pamplona
- Fructuoso Rodríguez Morales, former leader, Transport Union (ret.), Las Canarias
- Greger Ahlberg, architect, Stockholm
- Leena Malkki-Guignard, producer, opera singer, Operafabriken, Malmo
- Vladimir R. Marchenko, Confederation of Labor of Ukraine, Kiev
- Natalia M. Vitrenko, Doctor of Economics; Chairman, Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine, Kiev
- Morad Abou-Sabe, Arab American League of Voters of N.J.
- Amer Aboud, Syrian American Forum Chicago, Ill.
- Fidel Acevedo, Co-Chair, Progressive Hispanic Caucus, Texas Democratic Party
- Ramatu Ahmed, Founder, Federation of African Muslim Women in America, New York, N.Y.
- Nathaniel Batchelder, Director, Oklahoma City Peace House, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Roseanne Barr, comedian, former Presidential candidate, Peace and Freedom Party, Hawaii
- Robert Beltran, actor, director, Los Angeles, Calif.
- George Bioletto, trustee, International Assn. of Machinists, Long Beach, Calif.
- Kofi A. Boateng, PhD, African Federation, Inc., Ossing, N.Y.
- Elena Branson, Pres., Russia Center, New York, N.Y.
- Howard Chang, Prof. of Hydraulic Engineering (ret.), San Diego State Univ., Calif.
- Victor Chang, Prof. Univ. of Southern Calif. (ret.), Director, Inst. of Sino Strategic Studies, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Ramsey Clark, US Attorney General, 1967-69, New York, N.Y.
- Jaime Contreras, Bus. Rep., Painters Union, Las Vegas; Chapter Coordinator, Labor Council for Latin American Advancement, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Hal Cooper, transportation engineer, Advisory Board, Freight Transportation Division, Seattle, Wash.
- Brian Crowell, teacher, former Shop Steward, AFT Local 1078, Berkeley, Calif.
- Dr. Fred Dallmayr, Co-Chair, World Public Forum, Dialogue of Civilizations, South Bend, Ind.
- Dr. Bill Deagle, Genesis Communication Network, host, Nutri-Medical Report, Calif.
- T. Herbert Dimmock, Founder, Music Director, Bach Concert Series, Baltimore, Md.
- E. Leopold Edwards, faculty (ret.), Howard Univ., Washington, D.C.
- James H. Fetzer, PhD, McKnight Prof. Emeritus, Univ. of Minnesota, Duluth.
- James Fox, Pres., American Fertilizer Trade, LLC, Great Neck, N.Y.
- Cornelius Gallagher, Member of Congress, 1959-73, N.J.
- Habib Ghanim, Sr., Pres., D.C. Halal Chamber of Commerce, Silver Spring, Md.
- Donald Gibson, Prof. Emeritus, Univ. of Pittsburgh; author, Wealth, Power, and the Crisis of Laissez Faire Capitalism, et al., Greensburg, Pa,
- Nitin Gujaran, Pres., Assn. for India's Development, MIT, Cambridge, Mass.
- George C. Hillman, MBA, entrepreneur, Boston, Mass.
- Jim Hogue, host, WGDR radio Plainfield, Vt.
- Lok Home, Pres., Robbins Co., Solon, Ohio
- Hunter Huang, Pres., National Assn. for China's Peaceful Unification, Washington, D.C.
- Fred Huenefeld, member, State Democratic Party Central Committee, Monroe La.
- Rep. Thomas Jackson, State Rep., Ala.
- Constance Johnson, State Senator (ret.), District 48, Okla.
- Ralph Johnson, engineer, nuclear industry, Seattle, Wash.
- Sam Kahl, District Leader, Democratic Party of Multnomah County, Portland, Ore.
- Sang Joo Kim, Founder, Director, Inst. for Korean-American Studies
- Fred Kaviani, sales manager, Surface Transportation Systems, Monogram Systems, Los Angeles, Calif.
- George Krasnow, Pres., Russian-American Goodwill Assn.
- Keerthana Krishnan, Executive Director, Assn. for India's Development, MIT, Cambridge, Mass.
- Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., economist, statesman, Round Hill, Va.
- Eric Larsen, author, The Skull of Yorick: The Emptiness of American Thinking at a Time of Grave Peril, New York, N.Y.
- LeMar Lemmons III, at-large member, former Pres., Detroit Board of Public Education; former member, Michigan House of Representatives, Detroit
- Ed Lozansky, PhD, Pres. and founder, American Univ., Moscow; founder, World Russia Forum, Washington, D.C.
- Wayne Madsen, publisher and editor, The Wayne Madsen Report
- Clyde Magarelli, former Director of War Studies, William Paterson Univ.; author, Prof. of Sociology, Wayne, N.J.
- Mike Manypenny, member, West Virginia House of Delegates
- Vance McAllister, former U.S. Rep. (2013-14), Monroe, La.
- Thomas Grolund Miner, chairman, CEO, Thomas H. Miner Assn., Inc., Chicago, Ill.
- Saket Mishra, Assn. for India's Development, MIT, Cambridge, Mass.
- Anthony Morss, Music Director, Principal Conductor, N.J.; Assn. of Verismo Opera, Inc., New York, N.Y.
- Theo Mitchell, Esq., former State Senator, Greenville, S.C.
- Jeff Monroe, State Senator, S.D.
- Somnath Mukherji, Assn. for India's Development, MIT, Cambridge, Mass.
- Robert Newton, former V.P., CWA, Local 2252, Oakton, Va.
- Nomi Prins, author, All the Presidents' Bankers: The Hidden Alliances that Drive American Power
- Earl D. Rasmussen, P.E., Exec. V.P. Eurasia Center, Lt. Col. (ret.), U.S. Army, Falls Church, Va.
- Ganga P. Ramdas, PhD,, Prof. of Economics, Lincoln Univ., Philadelphia, Pa.
- Philip Restino, VFP 136, co-chair, Vets for Peace, Daytona, Fla.
- Kesha Rogers, former candidate for Democratic nomination to U.S. Senate, Houston, Tex.
- Natalie Sabelnik, Russian-American community leader, San Francisco, Calif.
- Ranjani Saigal, Exec. Dir., Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of the USA, Burlington, Mass.
- Jose I. Sangerman, PhD, biologics researcher, Boston, Mass.
- Keith L. Shaffer, former Pres., IAM local 1784, Baltimore, Md.
- Prashant Shah, publisher, India Tribune, Chicago, Ill.
- Vaithilingam Shanmuganathan, National Committee member, Liberal Party of Sri Lanka; Secretary General, Liberal Democratic Workers Union of Sri Lanka; former Advisor to the Governor of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Azusa, Calif.
- Randy Sowers, owner, South Mountain Creamery, Middletown, Md.
- Baifeng Sun, Director, The Confucius Inst., U. Mass. Boston.
- Rosemarie Swanger, Pennsylvania State Rep. (ret.).
- Dr. John Telford, Superintendent (ret.) Detroit Public Schools, Mich.
- Judith Van Dyke Assn. of Small Entrepreneurs, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Bob Van Hee, Alderman, former City Council Pres., Redwood Falls, Minn.
- Anil Verma, Pres., Anil Verma Associates, Inc., Los Angeles, Calif.
- Pat Wadsworth, Secretary, Grays Harbor Democrats, Wash. State
- Joanne Wilder, Editor, The Patriot, N.Y.
- Wang Chung Ping, Pres., Inst. Sino Strategic Studies, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Lynn J. Yen, Executive Director, Foundation for the Revival of Classical Culture, New York, N.Y.
- Lowell Young, Treasurer, Mariposa County Democratic Central Committee, Calif.
- Roman Rojas Cabot, former Ambassador to the European Union, and to Guyana, Caracas