Trump Demands Total Declassification of the ‘Russia Hoax,’ Now!
Oct. 7, 2020 (EIRNS)—President Donald Trump knows how to properly commemorate the infamous October 6, 1986 raid against the LaRouche Organization, carried out by out-of-control intelligence networks. On Oct. 6, 2020, he tweeted two messages on opening up the full story on the “Russia Hoax.”
First: “I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!”
Shortly thereafter: “All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago. Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country. Act!!!”
Trump has not let up. He is maintaining an almost-continuous stream of tweets and retweets demanding declassification and prosecution now.
• “Because Mueller and his 18 Angry Democrats were illegally in on the SCAM?”
• “Can’t believe these con men are not yet being PROSECUTED. Pathetic!”
• “Taking too long. Media is in on it. A true scandal!”
• “A Disgraceful Con Artist! Charges anyone?”
• “So I had to constantly fight off all of this Scum, achieve more than any other President in First Term, and then they talk Chaos. They created crimes against me and this administration!”
• And regarding the DNI Ratcliffe’s declassification of John Brennan’s notes and the CIA memo on Hillary Clinton “stirring up” a scandal between Trump and Russia: “Where are all of the arrests? Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Long term sentences would have started two years ago. Shameful!”
• Trump’s offensive includes ending Pelosi’s charade on COVID-19 relief bills, and calling for simple, stand-alone actions. Last night he called for a “If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?”, followed this morning by a re-tweet with his update: “Move Fast, I Am Waiting To Sign! @SpeakerPelosi”
• Also, last night he tweeted: “The House & Senate should IMMEDIATELY Approve 25 Billion Dollars for Airline Payroll Support, & 135 Billion Dollars for Paycheck Protection Program for Small Business. Both of these will be fully paid for with unused funds from the Cares Act. Have this money. I will sign now!” It appears the man is serious.