EIR LEAD EDITORIAL FOR WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2021
Jan. 5 , 2021 (EIRNS)—The U.S. Congress will be meeting in joint session on Wednesday, Jan. 6 to determine who is to be inaugurated as President on Jan. 20. Much more than the presidency is at stake. The official program of the would-be Biden Administration is the Great Green Reset, the implementation of a financial dictatorship by the City of London and Wall Street banks, a dictatorship based on fake news, fake science, fake votes, and fake money. Should the intended Great Reset dictatorship be consolidated, it would:
• continue the flow of fake money to sustain their bankrupt institutions;
• cut off all credit to “carbon emitters”—i.e., industry, agriculture, infrastructure, transportation, etc.—based on the scientific fraud of anthropogenic climate change;
• grant the Big Tech companies the role of Big Brother, censoring any truthful reports about the crimes of the bankers’ dictatorship;
• and sustain the mass vote fraud as standard practice, by (as the Washington Post demanded this week) tearing up the Constitution’s legal electoral process, turning the Republic into a “pure democracy”—precisely what the Founding Fathers fought to prevent, identifying the “tyranny of the majority” as the greatest danger to peace and freedom.
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) has announced that he will challenge the Pennsylvania electors in Wednesday’s session, calling on Vice President Mike Pence (who will chair the session) to reject the Biden electors on the basis of the overwhelming fraud. Hawley’s house was attacked Monday night by antifa anarchists, who, according to Hawley, “screamed through bullhorns, shouted down my wife when she asked [them] to leave, vandalized property, pounded on our door, and terrorized neighbors.”
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is reported to be planning to challenge the Arizona electors, although some Republicans are concerned that he and other Senators may call for a commission to investigate the fraud, which could be useful, but that he will do that instead of challenging the electors.
Not surprisingly, the Wall Street Journal issued a letter from 200 of Wall Street’s finest, headed by BlackRock’s Larry Fink, demanding that the Republicans stop all efforts to counter the vote fraud, saying that such challenges “run counter to the essential tenets of our democracy.” This is no wonder, as these are the leaders in the Great Green Reset, who know they will have full control of government policy under a Biden Administration—the centuries-long dream of the British Empire.
President Donald Trump spoke to a huge crowd in Georgia Monday night, Jan. 4, mobilizing support for the crucial two remaining Senate elections taking place Tuesday, which will determine the control of the Senate. If the Democrats were to win both, they would have control of both houses and the White House. Trump took note of the fact that Biden also held a rally in Georgia—for 14 people.
The LaRouche Organization has taken out a half-page ad in the Washington Times for Wednesday, to greet the throngs expected to descend on the nation’s capital to demand that the Congress challenge the fraudulent election. The ad calls for President Trump to “kick over the strategic chessboard.” Under full-color pictures of President Trump, Edward Snowden, Julian Assange and Lyndon LaRouche, it states: “To win the war, the entire game-plan of the British financial oligarchy must be overturned,” calling for two immediate actions:
1) President Trump should defy the vicious, lying anti-Russia and anti-China campaign, and help arrange an emergency summit with Putin and Xi;
2) President Trump should immediately move to exonerate the American statesman Lyndon LaRouche, and pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden as well.
Why LaRouche, the statement asks? It posts the famous quotation from former Attorney General of the United States Ramsey Clark: “The LaRouche case involves a broader range of deliberate and systematic misconduct and abuse of power over a longer period of time in an effort to destroy a political movement and leader, than any other federal prosecution in my time or to my knowledge.” The ad continues: “Trump was slammed by the same apparatus that railroaded the innocent LaRouche into prison,” naming in particular Robert Mueller and William Weld.
Help circulate this statement everywhere, internationally. Half-measures will not succeed in this moment of global existential crisis, not for the pandemic, nor for the financial crisis, nor for the economic breakdown and the famine threatening hundreds of millions of souls. Let 2021 not be the year in which the Republic is lost, but let it be the year of Beethoven, of Dante, of Cusa, of Leibniz, of Franklin, of FDR, and of LaRouche.