LaRouche in 2004 Announces
Five Half-hour TV Spots
Dec. 24, 2003 (EIRNS)—This release was issued today by the candidate's Presidential committee, LaRouche in 2004.
LaRouche in 2004, the campaign committee for Democratic Presidential pre-candidate Lyndon LaRouche, today announced that it has lined up 5 half-hour TV spots, for airing in Washington, D.C. and New England, prior to the D.C. and New Hampshire primaries.
Combined with the deployment of the LaRouche Youth Movement, the TV spots are geared to catalyzing a mass movement toward the polls for LaRouche, in the Jan. 13 D.C. primary, and the Jan. 27 New Hampshire primary. LaRouche, who has the second largest base of reported contributions among the Democratic candidates, is planning a major breakout in the Washington, D.C. primary, in particular.
LaRouche's half-hour political advertisement is entitled "The Next President." It will air at the following times:
- Wednesday, January 7, Fox TV, Washington, D.C., 6:00-6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 10, WMUR-TV, Manchester, N.H., 7:30-8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 11, WRC-TV Channel 4 NBC, Washington, D.C., 12:30-1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 11, WMUR-TV, Manchester, N.H., 2:30-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 20, WBZ-TV, Boston, Massachusetts, 7:30-8:00 p.m.